1. ALL figures in the piece you submit must be part of the Horde not just a horde race. No matter how much we all may love Lord Godfrey or Kael'thus they are not part of the Horde. This also mean that there should be no living or safe alliance in the piece either. Alliance Dying, getting their butts kicked or being tortured is perfectly acceptable.
2. Please look before You submit things. I think the Folders are pretty self explanatory. If you have any questions though don't be afraid to ask. The featured folder is only for the Horde beating down the alliance in one shape or form or the other.
3. QUALITY. We Expect a slightly higher Quality of work here. Mainly we ask that everything in the picture is in proportion. Also if the proportions are not true to those of the game such as fat belf chicks or super skinny taurens it will be declined. Line work and Sketches are accepted as long as they are well done and readable. Please try to get a decent scan and don't submit anything done on notebook paper unless its amazingly epic.
4. About screenshots. Photo manipulations are totally acceptable but like everything else we would like them to be of a good quality. For something to qualify as a photo manip you need to actually do something to the screenshot. We more than likely won't accept most screenshots unless it just looks flipping amazing. Like a masterfully work of photography.
5. NO copied or traced artworks!! I didn't think this would be an issue but it seems to be one after all. Please don't submit anything that is a copy of official wow art. I understand that everybody starts somewhere but that is not what this group is about. Do not directly copy other peoples poses either. Using a reference is fine but change it and make it your own. Don't submit the picture you traced of Lady S from the loading screen or whoever. These both also apply to racial symbols and the horde symbol. If you are going to do something with these make it your own somehow or put it on a banner somewhere. Please don't submit a blank piece of paper with the blood elf racial symbol.
6. The mature folder. We have one Nice example of what we consider to be mature or nsfw in the mature folder try to use it as a guideline. We do not accept pornographic images(if you do not know what qualifies as pornographic ask and we will tell you). The rule of proportions still applies to this folder. If there is a nude female in the picture it will not be accepted if her breasts are bigger than her head.
If there are any other questions just ask We will do our best to answer them.
Do not take the decline of your work personally because it is not.